Women, It Begins With Us
A Women's Workshop; Saturday, October 15th, 2022
Let's come together to exchange and explore ways we can live joyful and healthy lives at this 4 hour workshop on Saturday, October 15th from 9AM - 1PM. Join us for an inspirational, educational and FUN workshop with women just like you!
Our 4 hour workshop will include:
- Welcome and opening with Dr. Denise Chranowski
- A beginner's yoga and meditation session led by Tamara Peralez of Yoga with Tamera
- Why strength matters led by Cherie Spinks, owner of Fitsique Training
- Jeanne Kelley will lead a workshop about finding value in all things. She has been a facilitator and workshop leader of Choices Seminars since 2008.
- A light brunch
- A take home art project led by local artists, Sharen Chatterton and twin sister, Karen Rester. We will be hand painting expressive art cards. Click here to learn more. This segment will last one hour.
- Closing session on the Power of Presence and the Mastery of Mindfulness by Dr. Denise Chranowski
- Breakout sessions to include shopping with local vendors for accessories, jewelry, purses, etc. Cash or Cash Apps accepted.
The conference will begin at 9AM at the Aransas Pass Civic Center. Aransas Pass, Texas is a coastal town known for boating, kayaking, bird watching, fishing and more. We'll have an amazing uplifting day on Saturday leaving you plenty of time to continue on for a girl's weekend. Additional places to visit for your weekend include: Port Aransas, known for its sandy white beaches and Rockport, a neighboring coastal town known for it's amazing art galleries, shopping, wineries and restaurants.
For Friday night out of town guests, you can find accommodations here. If you are travelling from out of town with a few friends, consider this beautiful cottage that sleeps up to 7.
We'll also have a meet and greet cocktail reception on Friday night, October 14th, at 7PM. Location to be announced.
You simply don't want to miss this event.
At Women, It Begins with Us, we believe
When women live into the best version of themselves, not only are they better, but so are the lives that they impact. While the seasons of a woman's life changes, her need for joy, meaning and fun do not.
"I believe women want to lives lives that matter.
Often, however the constant busyness, endless distractions and a general sense of complacency prevents us from living our best life.
I created Women, It Begins With Us, to bring together women so that we can exchange and explore with one another how to live into our best lives. Personally, I've discovered that while the chapters of my life have changed, my need for meaning, joy and FUN does not.
When we women become our best version, not only are our lives better, but so too are our families and communities". Dr. Denise